The Air Fryer is the best invention on Earth!
I was up late one night watching my favorite sleepy-time show, HSN. One of the products they were selling was called an “Air Fryer.” What is an Air Fryer, you ask? An Air Fryer is…
A LIFE-CHANGING GIFT, SENT FROM HEAVEN ABOVE!
I am not kidding! Everyone that I have convinced to buy an Air Fryer has pretty much kissed my feet. The Air Fryer has made cooking easy, enjoyable and HEALTHY. I am not one to bust out a full meal every night. I have five kids and I do not have the time. Honestly, I hate cooking. HA! But the Air Fryer has made me feel like a chef!
- The Air Fryer uses little-to-no oil when cooking your favorite meals. I have made french fries, chicken, egg rolls and potstickers with only a tablespoon of grease when normally I use one pound of oil.
- It cooks almost ANYTHING! I am not kidding, you can bake, fry, reheat, cook, you name it- it does it!
- It is SUPER EASY to use. Each Air Fryer comes with an instruction manual, and some brands even have the cooking times listed on the fryer itself. Pop your food in, turn the heat to the desired temperature, turn the timer on, and then, BOOM! It does all of the work for you. When I want something very crispy, I cook it at 400 degrees, no matter what the instructions say.
- Bye-bye microwave! Even though the Air Fryer is not as fast as the microwave, the quality when reheating doesn’t hold a candle to the Air Fryer.
- You can take soggy leftovers, (like french fries) and reheat them in the Air Fryer. They will taste fresh and crisp like they did when you first got them.
- Simple, frozen meals, like taquitos, burritos, lumpia, orange chicken, chicken nuggets, etc. are a no-brainer for the Air Fryer.
- Your kids can easily learn to use it; it is as easy as working a kitchen timer.
- It is easy to clean.
- The most delicious and juicy chicken breast, bacon and steak can be made in minutes.
- Clean up is a BREEZE! The cooking tray and the bottom of the Air Fryer are both dishwasher-safe.
I cannot say enough about how my Air Fryer has changed the cooking and reheating game! I have the Air Fryer by Phillips, but there are a variety of awesome fryers, ranging from $60.00 to $120.00. I purchased mine from Amazon, (with free two-day shipping, whoop-whoop)! Click HERE to take a look!
Buy one now, thank me later!