Huda Beauty foundation is quite possibly the best foundation, ever!
Huda Beauty. First of all, her makeup palettes literally give me life! The colors are greatly pigmented, smooth and blendable. I thought Huda had quite possibly reached their peak, until… Huda Beauty foundation!
I mean, come on! I have used MANY different brands and types of foundations and this one is quite possibly my favorite foundation of all time! Here is why I am hot for Huda’s #FauxFilter foundation:
- Great coverage: #FauxFilter is a full-coverage foundation, but I feel it is buildable. I do not wear a ton of foundation, so I only use a little and the coverage is amazing. I totally think if I wanted more coverage, it would be easy to add upon.
- Glides on like a champ: I know I have used the term “smooth as butter,” to describe previous foundations, but the #FauxFilter foundation is even smoother than butter! When I first applied the foundation, it was like the makeup-heaven opened up and personally melted the makeup into my skin. It felt SO GOOD!
- Lightweight: After I applied my foundation, it felt as if I had nothing on. Sometimes full-coverage foundation can get a little cakey, but not #FauxFilter. It was perfect!
- Oxidizes well: #FauxFilter foundation stayed the same after a few minutes wear. It didn’t turn and get weird like some foundations do.
- Blends with other products nicely: I swear, everything I applied to my face after my foundation blended and looked exponentially better. My concealer, highlight, and contour went over the foundation flawlessly.
- SMELLS AMAZING! If you plan on snuggling close to someone, make sure it’s cheek-to-cheek, because the #FauxFilter foundation smells like a dream!
I have completely SOLD you on the foundation, right? Well, I have some bad news. Huda Beauty foundation is only sold online for us folks in Washington. I know, boo right? How in world do you find your perfect color-match? Now I have some good news. I found my perfect match! This method may not work for everyone, but it worked for me. I went online to Sephora https://m.sephora.com and found three colors that looked like they were in my color range… I ordered all three. Once I received the foundation, I took each color and squeezed a pump onto my hand, I then took my old foundation and squeezed a pump next to it and made a comparison. Low and behold, it worked! I knew I had three chances to get it right and I found a complete match! I even kept one, for when I’m darker during the summer and then I promptly returned the one that didn’t match at all. It is a gamble, but I suggest you try it. If none match, return them all and go back to the drawing board. I promise it is worth it in the end.
Try out Huda Beauty‘s AMAZING new foundation and you can thank me later!