Our family loves traditions!
- Pig Race: We place our bets and gather around a little track. It is a hoot to watch the piggies go! We cheer them on to the finish line and once our pigs even won!
- Zip-line and Barrel Roll: There are little mini zip-lines that the kids love to go down (there is a height requirement) and then we walk right next door to some huge barrels where the kids hop in and roll themselves back-and-forth.
- Tube Slide and Jumping Pillow: Maris has a super cool tube slide our kids must go down every time we go, and the little ones love to bounce on their big oversized pillow.
- Turkey Legs, Lemonade, and Kettle Corn: The three things we always get when we go, and we love it!
- Corn Maze: During the day the corn maze is a fun way to test your family’s trivia and have fun making your way through the maze.
- Apple Shooting: There is a big contraption that you load a real apple into and about 30 yards away there is a tree with a target. Load the apple, aim, and SHOOT! This is a super cool way to get some target practice in.
- Mechanical Bull: No explanation needed. It was a hoot watching my kids try out their bull!
Maris Farms Hours and Admissions
General Admission Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Ages 3 to 12 $18+tax
Ages 13 & up $19.70+tax
After Dark Friday and Saturday:
General Admission $35
Fast Pass $50