I wasn’t sure what to expect, going to a hotel where everyone is quiet and walks around in bathrobes and slippers. Anytime I go on a mini-vacay, I am loud as hell and feel the need to walk around dressed to the nines in Stiller’s heels. I knew the hotel was absolutely stunning, but would I feel comfortable? Absolutely! I felt like the best, quiet version of myself and I want to go back every year!
Here is why I LOVED the Post Hotel:
- The hotel was beautiful. As soon as you walk in, you feel relaxed and comfortable. Almost like you’re at home. There is a welcoming sitting area and you see nothing but beautiful scenery outside every window. The views alone are reason enough to stay at this enchanting hotel.
- The staff was delightful. The Post Hotel staff were “quiet amazing!” Haha, get it? Their gentle but endearing welcome, their helpfulness and service was a ten out of ten!
- Bathrobes and slippers. I have never, in a million years, thought I would walk around a hotel in just a bathrobe and slippers and feel comfortable. I almost think it became my favorite part of the entire stay! No worries about what to wear and who was watching… literally everyone was in a bathrobe during breakfast, lunch and dessert! It was the best!
- The pool area. This was by far my heaven on Earth; the Post Hotel’s indoor/outdoor infinity pool with VIEWS FOR DAYS! Indoor and outdoor hot tubs, steam rooms, a eucalyptus room, lavender room and the coolest shower where you could pretend you were in a tropic rain forest! Let me not forget the “nap room,” equipped with beds, pillows, and of course VIEWS! I could have stayed there all day!
- The Spa. I had a delightful Swedish massage at the spa and I think I was snoring at one point!
- Exploring Leavenworth. The Post Hotel does not serve dinner, which gives you a chance to get out and explore! We snowboarded during the afternoon and grabbed a bite to eat at “South,” which serves Mexican cuisine and it was delicious!
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Post Hotel in Leavenworth and I HIGHLY recommend it! Whether you’re celebrating an occasion, or just ready for a little getaway, you won’t be disappointed!